By Anonymous - 03/04/2009 02:33 - United States

Today, I saw a lesbian couple walking through the mall. One of the ladies walked up to me in the middle of the busy mall and started screaming at me about how rude it is to stare, and how we are all equal- straight or not. I was only staring because I'm a lesbian too, and they were hot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 187 283
You deserved it 29 904

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Right answer: "sorry, stared, because you seemed hot, but, dont worry, I wont do it again - now i know that you are a bitch"

Comments

thats when you calmly tell her your a lesbian to ... shed feel bad and maybe youd get some sympathy box out of it

effevery1slife 0

Thats pretty awesome... Did u 'bos then proceed to get in a girl fight which slowly turns into groping and making out? Thats what happens in the movies at least....

idkwtfimdoing 0

wow. seems to me like those two either aren't secure with their choices, or just want attention for it. if they really felt what they were saying, they would have just ignored you if they thought you were being rude or ignorant.

#43 wins =) -- and #49 doesn't even fathom the win. The whole idea is that if a man did what the OP claimed, we'd probably hear all sorts of "OMG y u objectifying womens lol". But it's OK for a woman to objectify other women? Well played, sir (or madam)!

well weather they were straight or lesbian, its rude to stare anyways.

#62 I know only one loud obnoxious queer person. And I happen to know thousands of them. People do check each other out, some are better at doing it then others. Obviously she wasn't being very good at acting subtle. I do hope she told them she was a lesbian and just thought they were good looking, though I think the large number of threesome comments are stupid especially the ones suggesting taping it.

Agreed w/ #33. It's not clever or original to make jokes about asking them for a threesome; they may be in a serious relationship and you are totally demeaning that fact by acting like being lesbian is a novelty. Get a new joke. Still, you should have explained that you were lesbian too and the woman would have felt bad for jumping to conclusions.

Ibeapirate 0

You should have said so, bluntly. And then walked away. Just for the resulting expression on the paranoid psycho's face.

liveitlearnit 0

Hahaha, I've had something similar happen to me. For some reason, people always assume that you're looking for a bad reason... I am surprised I wasn't drooling, so it puzzles me that people don't catch on.

xiloveyoux3 0

well did you tell them that you were checking them out?