By guitar_chick7 - 20/08/2009 08:54 - Australia

Today, I said something in class and someone mimicked me. In a self-pitying mood, I exclaimed, "Everybody hates me!" The girl behind me then said, "Pretty much." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 522
You deserved it 47 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

at my school, you couldve gotten away with calling her a ****. lol ive had a chair thrown at me in class and the teacher didnt even notice. ahh middle school. good times.

yourfavoritemofo 0

Well it's true, we do hate you

hahahahaha yeah you deserved that. now move south where you will fit in

musicangel_fml 0

shut up this happens all then time. not an fml

AClkwrkStarfish 0

Eh, I would have said that too just because.

YDI for being a drama queen. I hate you now too. Happy?

wellinever 5

Tell the world. Now we all hate you too. Humans have a backbone you know. Use yours.

Have you heard of this one word, it's a wonderful word. It's called: SARCASM, definition: the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. If anything, she was trying to make you happier with the funny comment. I kinda laughed when I read this. Anyway, study in the ways of sarcasm, then a whole new world will be open to you. YDI because you take things to seriously.

Anybody that uses that statement automatically inspires hatred and animosity in those surrounding them. Maybe you should try not sucking at life you little emo shit?

dayrin7 4

Sorry, but you deserved it. People who try to make people feel sorry for them..actually make them self look pathetic and annoying and that my friend can make people actaully hate you.