By guitar_chick7 - 20/08/2009 08:54 - Australia

Today, I said something in class and someone mimicked me. In a self-pitying mood, I exclaimed, "Everybody hates me!" The girl behind me then said, "Pretty much." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 522
You deserved it 47 914

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Sacch2010 0

You shouldn't have said that out loud, but that girl's an obvious bitch. I would have turned around and slugged her.

the good news is she said pretty much...so thats not everyone :) haha

Not as bad as the time where an asshole friend of mine told me "God doesn't talk to cripples". Note, he views people with glasses as cripples though.

idk where u love but isnt it still summer?

Nothing wrong with that, we all know only people with certain mental conditions hear voices inside their heads, using glasses is clearly not that.

weasleyismyking 0

Dude, what'd you say? Must've been something bad if you didn't post it on here.

triplethreat13 0

you deserved it. people at my school go around complaining how everyone hates them. nobody tries to disagree with people like that. people who fish for compliments only get them if they do it in moderation, and if they have good friends. that's part of the reason i am best friends with a gay guy, he is quick to give a compliment if someone's feeling down. but there are very very few people who will make a self-pitying person try to feel better.

triplethreat13 0

oh and it's not still summer for people where i live. we started school on monday. i know people who started two weeks ago. we're just the people who get out earlier :)

Megan Fox says you should kill her and then eat her. She says the truth. http://www.movietome.com/infocus/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=840850

fetusjuice 0