By someone - 01/04/2014 19:21 - United States - Point Pleasant

Today, I resorted to the oldest prank in the book: laxatives in the food. Except it wasn't for a prank, but just a desperate attempt to get my clingy boyfriend to leave me the hell alone. I think I'm going to hell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 564
You deserved it 12 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you have to go to such drastic measures then maybe you shouldn't be with him.

Perhaps you should just break up with him rather than do him bodily harm... Just a suggestion.

Comments

Or....you can maybe try talking to him about how it bothers you, but your way is cool too.

rocker_chick23 27

Yeah, use eye drops. That would have killed him "genius."

xxrebelsxx 13

You could have just left a cake at his doorstep with the words "I'm breaking up with you"

Normally I'd suggest talking to a partner to try to resolve a problem before resorting to breaking up. However, if you can't stand this guy's company so much that you resort to drugging him with laxatives as a "prank," then you really shouldn't be with him at all. Instead of using cheap tricks to getting out of spending time with him, why don't you grow a backbone and break up? Of course if the bf crosses from clingy to abusive/stalker, that's a completely different situation. But since you didn't mention that sort of thing at all, I'm gonna vote YDI. Be honest with him and break up. You're wasting both of you time!

salamander461 11

How did you find enough time alone without him to put laxatives in his food? :P

Well......if you need laxatives to give him a sign that you don't like him, he must be very dense

MLardinos 14

That's not even funny OP. My best friends girlfriend did this to him as a prank and he ended up in the hospital (almost killed him). F his Life for having a horrible girlfriend that would do that to him instead of talking to him.

Axel5238 29

Agreed, putting stuff in food is always bad. Had he an adverse reaction OP would've been to blame. Lot of pranks now particularly on youtube don't come across as funny because had something had gone wrong like greasing the floor the person easily could've broken a bone if not worse. Also OP YDI this does count as drugging someone if he had a bad reaction what would you say? It was a prank lol Jk?

What's wrong with you? That's really evil :-( So, you're going to make him sick because you can't be honest. That's messed up.

hope there's nothing left to hit the fan.

after yall break up you'll be claiming how lonely you are and how you wish u had someone that loves you, you dont deserve him..just sayin