By facepalm - 05/06/2012 14:48 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, I received my first negative feedback on my otherwise flawless eBay record. The woman who bought the item said it wasn't as delicious as she was expecting, so there must be something wrong with it. What was I selling? A new and unopened lipstick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 534
You deserved it 2 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She must like to wear it on her teeth like my grandma does too.

daydreamer244 13

Comments

What does she eat them? It's freakin lipstick...

Flavored chapstick/lipgloss > lipstick.

The pink tastes the best and it's cheaper than going out to eat.

kandi_kid69 15

Lipstick is so delicious though.

I guess all the people that thumbed me down agree that yes, lipstick IS meant for eating!

I'm pretty sure they thumbed you down for your god awful grammar.

20- already a MSA lol it's creepy af lol

MrBrightside21 20

Probably that one badass beat-boxer from YouTube. Wheeeeere's the chapstick?

coolbrony12 3

That was kind of the thing that made this an FML

77- I don't understand my "god awful grammar" I forgot a comma after 'What' and an apostrophe after 'freakin'.. Oh no alert the elders.

^ "What does she eat them" was probly the problem

dsbs 9

Did you know women consume about 4 pounds of lipstick in their lifetime? Don't ask me how I know this.

wlddog 14

Why do you have the inside of a rotary motor as a profile pic? Are you an engineer? Am I a nerd for knowing what is?

daydreamer244 13
SecretMe00 5

Considering most lipstick contains fish scales...

First lipstick then bath salts, everyone get your frying pans stuffs gonna go down.

OneLittleAdditio 9

sorry OP but you can always leave an explanation under her negative feedback as to why she did it.

I hate eBay buyers, they're always so damn needy.

AsianCookie247 14

So you're saying you're NOT supposed to eat them?! Who knew..

I apologize. In the future, I will taste test all of my cosmetics for sale on the Internet to ensure the highest quality taste.

MerrikBarbarian 9

I think if anyone reads the feedback they will be confused too and dismiss it anyways.

ChuckNorrisBeard 0

I have lost all faith in society...

Really now? Because of one ebay user who didn't find a lipstick "delicious" enough, you lost faith in the society?

The statement was perhaps a little exaggerated, I agree. But it was funny.

AsianCookie247 14

4 - It took you until you find out someone tried to eat lipstick for you to lose faith in this society? I lost faith after Justin Bieber, 16 & Pregnant, Jersey Shore's Snooki, 12 year old girls looking like prostitutes, and, what put the cherry on top of this disaster sundae, a recently reported cannabalism attack.

Three cannibal reports. :< I should know, I like here.

AsianCookie247 14

^ yes, there are more than one. You're correct.

4- I appreciate your comedic understatement. Funny stuff

I hope it doesn't negatively colour the opinions of your future customers...

66 I'm not a grammar nazi but that was disgraceful. "thar"? *facepalm*

66- what does that even say?? Some people need to go back to 1st grade!!!

She must like to wear it on her teeth like my grandma does too.

nadnerbz 6

Wait, you're not supposed to eat lipstick?

U can eat it actually using ur ass xD.

Lil_Red777 21

Lipstick actually contains fish scales, strangely enough.

Unicornszxcvb 6

I've always thought it was a nutritious alternative to lipgloss.

perdix 29

YDI for trying to palm off skunky-tasting lipstick on an unsuspecting public! I collect Chap-Stiks and great flavors really make the difference. Junior Mint flavor rocks!

kandi_kid69 15

Chapstick? Pfft! Try lipgloss. The skittle flavor tastes best. ;)

perdix 29

I'm a dude, and a straight one at that. Lipgloss is off-limits to me. There are some great lip balm (really Chap-Stik is just one brand of lip balm) flavors like orange creamsicle, coconut and Dr Pepper.

unknown_user5566 26

I love the Dr. Pepper flavored lip balm :) The only problem I have with the flavored kind is that I continously just lick my lips, and my lips end up never getting moisturized, haha.

Revan501 15

They have Dr.Pepper flavor Chap-Stiks! Where may I find one?

perdix 29

Sorry your lips aren't getting mousturized, but if it's any consolation, the thought of you continuously licking your lips makes me all squishy inside ;)

unknown_user5566 26

73- I'd check Walmart or Walgreens, I've found them there before. 75- Oh boy! *blushes* :)

FYI Lipstick isn't supposed to taste like anything like Chapstick is. Since you don't wear it (and we're thankful for that) you wouldn't know.

Now if only they made bacon flavored lipstick, then even I would consider wearing it...

Go to thinkgeek.com They have bacon chapstick there. =D As well as other yummy bacon products, including soap! Edit: I'm sorry! I misread your comment as chapstick. I still recommend it, though.^^;

Pff typical you want to buy some nice tasty lipstick to eat and when you get it its simply not up to standard. So much false descriptions on ebay these days

RabidBunny 10

She must have thought it was a push pop...mmm push pops! :D