By facepalm - 05/06/2012 14:48 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, I received my first negative feedback on my otherwise flawless eBay record. The woman who bought the item said it wasn't as delicious as she was expecting, so there must be something wrong with it. What was I selling? A new and unopened lipstick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 534
You deserved it 2 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She must like to wear it on her teeth like my grandma does too.

daydreamer244 13

Comments

So tell me..why the hell are you selling Chapstick on eBay??

Wait, lipstick is not edible? What has this world come to?!

LavenderLunacy14 7

...Pica much? (eating disorder where you have the urge to eat strange non-food items; such as soap, laundry detergent, clay, rocks, etc.)...

eBAY has become an absolutely re-dick-ulous outlet to sell anything!! I would bet my left ********, right kidney and $100 that you not only get the "username reputation killing" NEGATIVE but u also end up having to refund this obviously in-breds money back. All because eBAY protects only the buyer now and unless u want to stop using eBAY u end up having to bend over and take the BIG one while stilllllll not being able to dispute the negative. oh, lets not forget that you'll be getting a (what I assume) a chewed up lipstick that u cnt sell!!! what the flying FU#$ is wrong with these ppl???

Isn't it possible to get obviously stupid feedback removed? I'm not using ebay much, but if I recall right, my mother managed to get two negative feedbacks removed after the buyers never answered any mails and never paid. And this one is even easier to prove... That was some time ago, though...

Give her a pair of secretly used deodorant.

What an impudent women. What type of food could a tube of lipstick POSSIBLY resemble?

spainstateofmind 5
jayellef 3

Who sells lipstick on eBay? That's so strange

What the ****! You aren't supposed eat the lipstick!