By ThreeTimesUnlucky - 17/10/2012 18:52 - South Africa - Edenvale

Today, I received another letter of rejection from the university of my dreams. I got it the first time, but thanks for reminding me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 120
You deserved it 2 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Call the university and tell them to stop sending the letters. Probably an error in the system.

Comments

perdix 29

That's only two. Just start attending classes as if you got in. They are just testing your drive and determination. Once you get to 50-60 letters plus restraining orders plus security escorting you off campus, then they actually want you there. The same system works for finding a girlfriend.

I have found this to be very true and helpful. Thanks, Perdix.

that sucks op! maybe try a little harder for better grades and you might get in :) good luck

olpally 32

Set it on fire... And drink a beer while watching it burn... :)

lacespace 8

And play Adele in the background.

I set fire...to this college...because I'm pissed they rejected me...:P

KiddNYC1O 20

Second and third choice still an option!

Two negatives make a positive, right? So you're in! No, don't bother calling the admissions office for verification. Just go. Trust me.

Einstein's application to join ETH as a student was rejected. Later he applied to become a faculty at ETH in Munich and it was rejected too because "he wasn't smart enough". I bet they regret their decision now. Show them that you are better than them by getting a good education and when they come to your door begging that you join their team, send them two rejection letters two weeks apart. That's the way to show them. God speed.

perdix 29

They just want to be sure that you know that there wasn't some kind of mistake. They considered your application carefully and after thorough deliberation they came to the inescapable conclusion that you suck. Wits is a great school, but just suck it up and go to UCT.

My rejection letter said my application was not competitive with other applicants. I was told in the politest way possible that I was a complete and utter idiot. Burn...

Two negatives make a positive. This means you're in!!!!

By the looks of OPs name, they got rejected three times!

ericaleigh808 0

Its better than getting 2 letters. One saying "Congratulations on being excepted", and the next saying "Just kidding:)". Don't let rejection stop you though