By Anonymous - 30/12/2009 17:47 - United States

Today, I realized the closest thing I have to guys hitting on me are the ones who ask to be my friend on Call of Duty because I have the word "girl" in my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 369
You deserved it 6 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

froggi_fml 0

ooh that sucks. but being a fellow video game nerd (who's a chick) I sympathise.

Alhan_fml 0

wut? gurl on my interwebs? **** or gtfo maybee shell go out wit me lololololol

Comments

QueenieKris 0

Girl, I know what ya mean. However its not the guys hitting on me that gets on my nerves. I hate how if you are a girl gamer, you are automatically accused of being a "Emo Fatass". I used to put my myspace page on my bio, following the fact that I was just another Emo Chub gamer girl...I like to prove people wrong =) IF you wannt MW2 it, add me QueenieKris xbox live...

i'm a guy and i think its stupid that guys hit on girls. i just think of them as any other gamer.if u hav ps3 add Coolguy0 i h8 my name my cuz made it up. and i think its cool the way girls play COD aswell its a awsome game

ya i hav a LIVE account and its fun playin wit ppl. ive been hit on many times and its not really a big deal lol. i just think its funny XD (and im a girl too btw)

I like potatoes :) and pie :) and halos famous. FISH TACOS (Yum :P)

EveryDayJackAss 0

wow, who knew some girl gamers were this down? Most of the girls on CoD i meet seem pretty happy to me, though the thought of someone laughing as their shooting people down is a tiny bit creepy. Anyways, try to dress up and be prettier! If not, always let your personality shine! If you can't do that, you're screwed :D

15 your a ****** ******** it's people like you who are gonna get raped in he'll by hitler and Satan so have a good life :)

somethingnew319 0

hey chick! it's all good! I play cod mw2 mainly now and I kick ass as it!! and I'm not fat or ugly! it's ****** fun! and btw I met my husband on cod! he lived two states away and we got married December 21,2009!! and I couldn't be happier! so hey you never know!!

it's ok. i get tricked into kissing old drunk men on the mouth at bars.

just to add....it pisses me off to NO end when you start talkin on the mic and guys go straight to...you bitch! you ****! you fat ass!! they have NO ****** idea what I look like!!! most chicks on there are NONE of those...yes some are but most aren't! but honestly.....I'd be pissed and say things like that to girls too if I never could get laid!!

I play Modern Warfare 2, and I would never hit on a chick while I'm playing. I'm there to have fun, not to pester some girl who's already getting way more attention than she deserves. The guys that hit on you, especially the ones that send you friend requests just for having "girl" in your gamertag are obviously lonely nerds with no concept of actual human interaction.

shockcrow 0

most guys [ i hope so] i would think like it when a girl plays games. thats a plus.. but the guys that hit on someone online are obviously what #52 said

Seconded, what #54 said. I'm also a fanatic CoD player. There are two tactics here. You can present yourself as female if you want to impress guys with your ability to kick their asses. However, that's going to really intimidate a lot of guys, especially less mature ones that you meet here and there online. Or, you can change your handle and not present yourself as overtly female. Up to you. But I have to tell you, FPS gaming online is probably not the best way to meet guys, if that is what you're trying to do. There's nothing wrong -at all- with being a girl gamer or geek, and you'll find there are tons of great guys out there who are thrilled to meet a girl they can spend the night playing video games with. Don't let the people who don't understand that get you down. However, speaking from experience, you're looking in the wrong place. Why not go to a gaming convention, or join a RPG group, or go to LAN parties? I think you'll have much better luck there. Hang in there, and good luck!