By Anonymous - 05/05/2012 16:28 - United States - Belleville

Today, I came home from the minimum-wage job I suffer through to support my now ex-boyfriend's ailing music career. It seems his time management skills suck almost as badly as his music, because I found him in my bedroom, licking whipped cream off my step-sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 830
You deserved it 4 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yoursucklives 36

well at least jo can have all the money from your minimum wage job for yourself now.

Mossadchick 5

Yeah he can pretty much kiss any monetary support you gave him goodbye after that stunt. Maybe your stepsis can help him out. After all she had the money for the whipped cream..

Comments

yoursucklives 36

well at least jo can have all the money from your minimum wage job for yourself now.

Donat96 20

You deserve someone better, OP. Someone who actually values your support and sacrifices. FYL.

You deserve someone who's willing to give back as much as they take. Someone who puts in the same amount of effort as you do, in a relationship.

Based on the "now ex-boyfriend" part, I think OP realized they can do better too

Who cares about jo? OP needs that money!

KnightAngela1109 10

Who needs him your a free bird now so go fly

GovernorGeneral 8

Whipped cream? Haha. Thats probably not whipped cream...

xStaciexLynnx 15

65- What man would want to lick his 'whipped cream' off of a woman? That's just wrong. I'm pretty sure it really was whipped cream...

77 - Like with most cooking, the prep work involved would probably kill the mood.

GovernorGeneral 8

It couldve been anything. Youre right 77, no man would prolly lick his own off a girl...but who said it was a mans 'whipped cream'. I was simply implying that it could have ben something other than whipped cream...say melted icecream for example ? So back off.

I feel sorry for the poor cream being whipped...

Was he basing it on THE Joe, who has a wife and three kids and works in a button factory..?

hellbilly205 17

Aye doctorhook is back around, nice.

meganbanggs 9

thats right, dont ever settle for less then what you deserve!

ha! i didnt know anybody else knew that song!

theevilduchess 12

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
mhopper 13

Obviously she won't be supporting him anymore! How can she possibly deserve this?!

I'm pretty sure that the 'ex' part only came into being as a result of this experience. Sorry OP :(

NereidAlbel 14

I don't think you quite understand WHY he's now her ex...

She was with him when she supported him...now neither of the above are true. Edit: okay multiple people beat me to it...

I think you need to get slapped. She is writing her FML in a way that it shows that the FML moment happened some time ago. Now he IS the ex.

theevilduchess 12

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
keyyoutee 2

U must be new to FML if u didn't get that he became the ex after she found him in the act.

theevilduchess 12

51- :D you made me giggle.

51- Wheres your list of reasons?

GovernorGeneral 8

BATMAN !!! ITS BATMAN !!!!! I FOUND BATMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Colonel_Lexi 18

28-"theevildutchess"? Watch out, we have a badass over here.

Someone should also you for using "y'all" two sentences in a row.

theevilduchess 12

all right. let's handle this in one quick comment! 56- I have a list going in my head. But do you really care enough for me to type it all out? BC I gotta tell ya, I'm not that witty. 66- I'm Adam West, bitch! I like you. You're good people 68-Yes... yes I'm a bad ass. But unfortunately my name comes from a book I used to read to my godkids when they were little. don't tell anyone. 70- I know. I'm horrible. but at least I spelled it "y'all' instead of "yall". I should be shot for not saying a different form of "you all"... but really who has the time?

Y'all best stay outta Duchess' way, she's distant royalty.

GovernorGeneral 8

74 - you have all the time in the world considering you took some to write that long ass response xD Oh and im lebron james.

Ever heard of a good sumaritan? And yes I know I butchered the spelling but artists have spell check for that so I'm fine.

Whoops disregard that please... I misread the fml...

ifoundalaska 11

74, you do realise that you've written "bless you're heart" instead of "bless your heart" on your profile?

This is the most amount of dislikes I've seen on a comment

theevilduchess 12

109- That's bc when I decide to be a raging ass-hat I do it right. I was kinda hoping to see if I could get to 200... but then someone started thumbing up. But it's ok. This FML is old now... I'm sure I'll find another FML about a simpering girl and her meany of a boyfriend again soon.

theevilduchess 12

123- I know! I just saw!!! :D

BeatifulPenguin 4

I kinda have to agree with #2...

mad_hatter0666 22

Probably you for not reading the post correctly. :D

They WERE together, before she caught him doing this, when she saw that they were through.

Mossadchick 5

Yeah he can pretty much kiss any monetary support you gave him goodbye after that stunt. Maybe your stepsis can help him out. After all she had the money for the whipped cream..

Nah, step-sister is pissed too. Something about too much texting during sex.

Those two deserve each other. Get out and get on with your life.

I, for one, wanna hear more about the step-sister. And the whipped cream.

nublets 12

81- perfect ******* pic/comment combo

Sell your step-sister into slavery to support his music.

btnhdude 0

How about she just sell the step-sister and keep the money for herself.

Jakesterk96 8

How about we all just calm the **** down.

I dunno about you, but I'm quite calm.

39 just needed a reason to say the word ****.

shanemaximo 7

You know what a whipped cream can will do to a human skull? Time to find out.

kayla_ann0o 9

Shoulda just went back to work.

chester75 5

I'm sorry OP, but now you can get someone who respects you and can financially support himself.

perdix 29

First mistake: supporting a "musician" boyfriend. Did they at least have a camera rolling? He obviously doesn't have the talent to make it in music, at least he might make a few bucks in Internet ****.