By hnickell93 - 10/12/2012 18:37 - United States - Visalia

Spicy
Today, I realized that sex with my husband has gotten so boring that I'd rather fake an orgasm than let him continue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 844
You deserved it 12 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yes, because having unsatisfactory sex is ALWAYS better than communicating with your spouse. You seriously need to re-evaluate your priorities.

Comments

Chances are, he's unhappy and bored too. Why couples don't talk about these things, I will never understand. Communication is key to having really amazing sex and if you refuse to talk about it because you think it would be awkward, you frankly deserve to be unsatisfied and possibly alone. You're clearly no longer invested in the relationship for it to have gotten to this point.

Exactly!! Whenever I read a fml story of this kind I'm like "what the ****? are you stupid? Why don't you friggin TALK to him/her??" :/ I always wonder how it even got so far... I can imagine it's not the funniest for the significant other either for her to just lie there and fake moan a bit. He doesn't know shit? Well, teach him! Experiment! I just don't get how someone can say they have ever had a good sex life when there is no communication :/ It just gets more and more frustrating as time goes on and imagine the surprise when you suddenly start giving him directions and he's like "I tried to make you happy and worked hard and you didn't even like it? Da ****? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" It might be a surprise for you, op, but most men enjoy making their girl happy in bed even if it usually takes a long time compared to his ******. You're just selfish and whiny in my opinion... That poor husband of yours. Girls like you go beyond my understanding....

fudgeimout 2

Fake it till you make it was what my grandpa always told me, I think it's applicable in this situation.

upsidedownn 8

Try something new...you don't necessarily have to tell him he isn't satisfying you, just take control and do things your way. It's very unlikely for him to not enjoy it.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

You get out of sex what you put into it.

yousuck44 11

Try some role play op. it always spice things up or try public sex that helps to.

Honest communication is the key to great sex and a great relationship. A few years ago I hadn't seen my wide for months. As soon as we got to the hotel we started having sex when all if a sudden age exclaimed, "not like that, I'm going to vomit!" We shared a good laugh followed by a great ****.