By hnickell93 - 10/12/2012 18:37 - United States - Visalia

Spicy
Today, I realized that sex with my husband has gotten so boring that I'd rather fake an orgasm than let him continue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 840
You deserved it 12 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yes, because having unsatisfactory sex is ALWAYS better than communicating with your spouse. You seriously need to re-evaluate your priorities.

Comments

vic55jets 13

Maybe it's your fault too? Ever thought about that?

When you've married for a while, it's sometimes easy to get into a rut. You're only cheating yourself out of having great sex with your spouse if you fake it. It all starts with the mind. And perhaps a trip to the adult book store. (: They have lots of things that are female friendly.

time for something more interesting then. role play, bdsm or a three legged donkey.

Shouldn't you tell your husband to spice it up a bit? Try new things?

Mr_Mole 24

So you make him think he's doing a good job and what he's doing is working? How do you expect things to get better? Have you ever thought of taking charge and spicing things up yourself? I guess not cos that would take intelligence.

You're never to old for toys. Even hentai can help.. Just don't end up on facebook with it..

Mr_Mole 24

Hentai? She wants sex to become more fun, not strange and creepy.

To some people, strange and creepy is more fun. To each their own :)

To be fair, most hentai does tend to be pretty creepy since a lot of it's based on rape fantasies and there's a scary amount of tentacles. The fact tentacles are even involved should tell you everything you need to know about it really.

A big sign that your husband needs to step up his game!

He will never know he needs to step up his game if his wife doesn't communicate with him.

hazardmuffin 21

Well then it sounds like you need to do something about it. Don't fake it, that'll only exacerbate the problem. If you're not liking the sex, SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I've always been very open with my partner when what he's/we're doing just isn't working for me, and you know what? We have FANTASTIC sex. Your guy should be more than happy to help figure out what makes you feel good.

sammyjanette 17

That's when sex starts becoming a chore, and you're telling your partner that you have a headache to get out of it. Communicate more.