By WaxOnWaxOff - 06/09/2012 21:50 - United States - Denver

Today, I realized that my boyfriend really does have a problem with my upper-lip hair. I woke up this morning to him ripping a wax strip off of my face. All he could say after I stopped shrieking was that he had hoped it wouldn't wake me up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 436
You deserved it 9 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rddvl 11

Wax his eyebrows off while he's sleeping!

LiesAndMischief 4

20 - You know what? No, **** that. A girl doesn't have to shave, wax, whatever if she doesn't ******* want to. I don't care who you are, as long as you keep yourself clean, you should never be made to feel bad for having a little facial hair, leg hair, hair wherever. If you find yourself not attracted to such a person, then fine, but don't you DARE try to force your opinion onto someone else like that. That is such an inexcusable invasion of personal space, seriously.

Comments

Dude u need to break up with him!!! Because he didn't like who u were

Yeah, he doesn't like you for who you are, but what you should really be asking yourself is, should you like him for who HE is. Answer: dump that dumbass.

KaitlynNeal 13

Wax his balls in his sleep :/ say: bitch dont wake me up

Wax both his eyebrows in his sleep. Or maybe his pubes.

maybe he is give you a hint and you are in denial

Why the **** would you let your girl-stache grow out? Thats just so unlady like.

pink_alpaca 7

you stupid feminists, i'm a girl and i believe women should take care of themselves, they should practice both hygiene and grooming, which includes shaving/waxing, especially their facial hair. women are considered to be the fairer sex, and while men are supposed to be clean too in all circumstances, women are the ones who need to strive to attain a perfect appearance. so don't be lazy and shave!

fuggotmuggot 14

Well why didnt you shave off your damn mustache in the first place.

I actually think that is kinda cute. But really painful