By onorexveritas - 06/09/2012 16:54 - United States - Modesto

Today, the acne on one side of my face has flared up at the corners of my mouth, making me look just like The Joker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 444
You deserved it 2 445

onorexveritas tells us more.

onorexveritas 23

it sucks ass lmao but its kina funny to look at xD

Comments

Yeah OP, you really need to learn to 'joke' around a bit more...

Her father was a drinker, and a fiend... One night he goes of crazier than usual. Mummy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that not one bit. Her watching, he turns to her and says Why so serious? He comes to her with the knife, sticks the blade in her mouth, Let's put a smile on that face. And...

What's that Joker? You'll be back? Somehow I don't think you will be.

Boygenius50 8

Everyone join me in a round of applause for 21 for missing that reference entirely.

Hahaha I'm sorry man. Go to a dermatologist and they'll give you good stuff to help. Also great movie.

51 he cut The Jokers face, not the moms. Just sayin. Still funny though

devandanae 11

115 there is more then one story

Driblets 8

Let's put some groin chuck in that smile. Why spook delicious!? I don't think that YouTube video is popular but I'll put the comment out anyway. :D

Driblets 8

Oh nooooo not groin chuck, but ground chuck. >.

Streetracer15 9

Someone is a big fan of dark knight

In the story he takes the knife to the mom first. Not sure if he said lets put as smile on that face to joker or his mother, but the mother had her face cut as well and cut first. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me and I apologize in advance for the inaccuracies.

I would either love that because of all The Joker comments I could make or hate it because it might be painful to make facial expressions

PYLrulz 17

I'm sure that's no laughing matter

Your comment seems extra sarcastic because of your picture.

Funny how you still managed to screw up the comment after there was perfectly good reference material!

Where is the your life doesn't suck button??

Only on one side? Wouldn't that make you Two Face?

I think I'm going to trust "on one side of my face" over "corners." An 's' can be written off as a typo, but a 6 word phrase, probably not.

25- I think that's why he came to my rescue. Birds of a feather

25, 34 - You know, that's probably the single best compliment I've ever received. Maybe we can round up another person and then wander the desert, looking for strippers and cocaine.

It's okay, 48, I read it as "on the side of my face" at first instead of "on one side of my face" so the "corners" thing made me think he had it on both sides too.

73 - Done. Meet us in Vegas in 42 hours.

Well you see when I was a teenager I got bad acne. And my teacher said "no one is ever going to like you ever again" so he took his knife and cut right there.

KiddNYC1O 20

"You see, my father..." Heath nailed it.

Zoroark899 6

Uuh... Acne? How did u know? (Smosh Reference)

christy_ann 2

Well I'm Iron Man. I'm female, Fe is Iron and Male is man, so that makes me IRON MAN!

I believe 54 stole that from the various pictures going around the Internet and other apps that say the exact same thing. Oh well. Bravo anyways, 54.

onorexveritas 23

it sucks ass lmao but its kina funny to look at xD

OP? Commenting so soon? What sorcery is this?

OP one question can you take a picture of it and profile it? I wanna see it

You're all happy about it. I'd be very self conscious x).

Lol u tried to post 20 FMLs and finally they accepted this one! Congrats lmao

Just put on some white makeup and roll with it OP.

Iniezian 18

Just take a few cotton balls, tissues, and hydrogen peroxide, and POP THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!

Although I can't say I'm not guilty of popping the occasional white head, I would never encourage someone to pop their pimples. Not only can the infected liquids (Puss if you must) spread to other areas and cause more pimples when you pop them, but it can also be harmful to your skin. Also, considering OP's wording, they sound more like cystic pimples to me, which are painful and should not be popped unless done so by a dermatologist.

@106: i actually read in a medical book that it's perfectly safe to pop pimples provided that 1) you have washed your face and your hands 2) they have reached the point of 'white heads,' and are not just developing, and 3) you clean the resulting wound and continue to keep your face clean. but it may have been misleading, iunno

What does DocBasterd have to do with the joker?

Is "bastard" really that difficult to spell? She even spelled for you!

For all the people thumbing me down. It's all good. You can suck docs dick all you want. Even his worst comments are thumbed up. I have respect for him as a doctor but not for being an FML "sensation".