By Cantgetno - 20/09/2011 07:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized my tampon goes deeper than my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 466
You deserved it 6 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

k8izgr8_fml 0

well atleast you'll get one week of pleasure a month

Wow. Maybe he should strap the tampon on him.

Comments

TunechiXXL 0

Whoever says size doesn't matter...... Has a small penis..... Bigger is better sucka lips

Hmm I had a racist comment but in sick of being banned. ?

jessesgirl14 16

Awww! Poor you :( hopefully he knows how to work what he's got ;)

ReynshineCutting 10

Size definitely isn't everything. You don't want a guy that's too big or it's all pain and no pleasure. If they hit your cervix with every stroke your cervix will hurt like a bitch. If they're too thick it'll make you feel like you're tearing. Have him work on his technique if it's not good enough and don't worry about his size. It's better to have a smaller guy than a guy who hurts you every time.

I dunno about that. My ex had a rather large dick (he was a big dick, too, surprise), and none of the aforementioned things happened, and O.M.G. we had some fantastic sex. Closest I've ever came to climaxing during penetration. Meanwhile I've been with more average-sized guys who still didnt' know what the heck to do with it and hurt me with every stroke.

ReynshineCutting 10

My guy is lengthwise about average and just a little thicker. It's painful enough with him sometimes. I've been with bigger and I didn't get anything but pain from it. I have a really sensitive cervix so its easy for it to get hurt. My fiancé is the only one who's ever gotten me there and he does at least 2-4 times every time we make love. Sometimes a not huge penis is the perfect fit.

jewel92 0
clementine00 1

I have to agree with 103. My boyfriend has a pretty decently sized penis, and we do have great sex, but then I'm sore for days afterwards so then we have to wait a few days before we can have sex again or else it will just hurt. Bigger is absolutely not better. As long as he knows how to use it, there should be no problem, and if he doesn't ...well, then he would not be very good in bed anyway, regardless of his penis size.

ReynshineCutting 10

I'm so glad to know I'm not alone!!!

Turn your bf's penis into a hybrid and tape the tampon onto the end of his penis. There you go OP problem solved

Oh, snap! Women are only 3-5 inches deep anyways but stretch to accommodate more...are you saying that a 3 inch tampon is longer than your guy? Sorry op, Maybe it's time to but a "toy" & get what you're missing. :)

totalkaos 3

wow...either ur used up or he's asian!