By bubbashrek - 28/08/2011 04:06 - United States

Today, I realized my soon to be ex wife is stalking me online. Everytime I block her she creates a new profile. She left me 9 months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 666
You deserved it 2 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Post your next status as, 'Wow, seems [ex's name] has created yet another new profile. Very sad. Wonder if she's ever going to just move on.'

addie19 6

you can change your security settings so no one can find you with a public search.

Comments

SmittyJA24 26

Perhaps you should avoid the "social networking" websites for a few weeks.

Omg that's great!!! She'll freak out!!! Hahahaha

Why don't you make a new profile? And if you don't wanna do that, make your profile stalk-able. :) even if you don't have a girlfriend make it seem like you do. :)

well that sucks doesn't it tell her that I will lick you I'f u don't stop

9 you say? Now what happens to a woman in that time?

Buttsexpirate 9

Stalk her back! The hunter will become the hunted.

She left you 9 months ago and she's not your ex wife yet?

I think he means 'soon-to-be-divorced', not that she's not yet his ex.

XxAlex69xX 0

lets just hope she does have a baby

Go into your privacy settings, then click on apps and websites, and then go into public search and disable it. You can change whether or not people can look for you. If you alter this setting, then she won't be able to look you up, no matter which false name she's under. You can still add people if you search for them, but be careful you don't let this change slip to someone who is still friendly with her, or she may find another way to make your life miserable. Just letting you know, you can still stop her online but I would recommend getting a restraining order, too. This is still literally stalking. Also, be sure to change your password every few months or so, just to be sure she won't hack your account. Hope this helps.