By Fattypatty - 09/07/2009 06:21 - United States

Today, I realized how fat I really am. While going to the bathroom I leaned to the side to wipe my butt and heard a crack. Not knowing what it was, I continued to wipe. After I finished, I got up to see that I'd cracked the toilet seat in half. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 319
You deserved it 58 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Diet. Gastric Bypass. Tummy Tuck. Gym. Something! D: and how the **** do you crack a porcelain seat like that? my God. :3

Comments

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

My toilet seat is porcelain..As are 90% of the one's I've seen. :D

Hell, I broke a bench once. I only weigh 170.

hawaiianxpunchx3 0

wow do all you think that all fat people are lazy assholes? no. its not easy to go on a diet and drop weight. it doesnt ****** happen immediatly and takes a shitload of will power.

bloodyhell9398 0

we dont need to hear about you wiping your fat ass

dude... STOP EEEEAAAATTTTIIIINNNNGGGG.

skullbuster 0

I do want to ask why everyone cares so much about the health of the obese people you are so quick to mock? One minute people are typing "lose weight fatty" and the next minute there is some diatribe about obesity being a leading cause of this health problem or that. WTF? Are we trying to pretend that making fun of some fat person's misfortune has anything to do with our concern for their health?!?! That having been said, does this OP have ******* blinders on? When you come on a site like this and say I'm so fat I cracked the seat when I went to wipe my ass, I'm not sure what kind of response you are looking for!? Are we supposed to call Richard Simmons and cry together or something? There is such a thing as inviting ridicule and this is one of those times... And maybe that is the point, because my BULLSHIT DETECTOR is going full-on right now. His nickname is "Fattypatty", why didn't he type "youpeoplearegullible" instead?

Wow, your life is ******. She may not be as overweight as you'd think from this - I've seen plenty of toilet seats that would crack and break if you move your weight to an enough extreme. :/ Some are flimsy as hell.

well, if that really happened, you are fat in a health-endangering level, go see some doctors to come up with personalized diets and exercising series... no need to build up a perceft body, just a healthier one.

I didn't know we had a doctor commenting on FMLs. I mean I know we have a bunch of lawyers and experts on everything else, but I didn't know we had a doctor. Welcome, doctor!

Its Fat fml's like this one that makes me not so suprised why terrorists hate america. AMERICANS ARE TOO FAT.