By DriveMeNot - 27/10/2010 00:02 - United States

Today, I reached into my pocket and found my mom's car keys. I'm a four hour drive away, and she obviously can't come to pick them up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 694
You deserved it 7 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Express post it back to her! Not so difficult!

Comments

i am confused. you have your moms keys, a four hour drive away. some had to have driven you, you brought keys along with the intention of driving your car. what is your car doin that far away? i should read the commenting rules..

i dont understand, your moms keys, but you are four hours away, someone had to have driven you, you brought the keys with the intention of driving you car. what is your car doing that far away. i smell a fake FML post

LyssiLori 4

Believe it or not, this was my post from almost a YEAR ago. Crazy stuff. I previously drove her car, but my cousin and I ended up leaving later that day to go back to college. I guess I absentmindedly stuck her keys in my pocket instead of leaving them on the table. My cousin drove, and I didn't find them in my pocket until the next morning, like 30 minutes before my siblings had to go to school and my mom had to go to work. It was horrible. Yeah, I sent them back to her in the express mail, but she needed them that day.

Erindub 0

Ha, ha OP I've done this before only U flew across the country before I found out ; )

Shame they don't make spare keys anymore...

Lol, that happened to me once, i found my mums car keys in my blazer pock. Luckily my mum had a spare set. Maybe your mum has some?...

How did she get her car back without her keys?