By Anonymous - 12/06/2013 14:56 - United States

Today, I ran the mile in gym class. I was the second to last person to finish, and I was left panting and feeling faint. When the teacher found out I hadn't come in dead last, he accused me of skipping a lap and is now making me rerun the entire thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 075
You deserved it 6 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

The word "no" is appropriate and applicable in this situation.

fuckmylife518 15

O.O What did you do to make him hate you so much??

Comments

I wouldn't run it. period. I hate asshole teachers like that.

aj9090 9

I hated running the mile, lol. I was always one if the last few as well. Sorry about your teacher. I wouldn't redo it though. Just tell him no...

perdix 29

I guess that biblical suggestion to "go the extra mile" doesn't apply literally. Religion baffles me.

52-First shot at being a douche? Don't worry about trying again--you nailed it this time.

perdix can comment as many times as he wants #52

perdix 29

#34, "Hard work pays off in the long run, but laziness pays off NOW!"

moecroe 7

tell him to run it...it's not like it's impossible to improve.

m1989_fml 10

When I was younger, in P.E. (physical education), we did a fitness test twice a year, and it lasted a week each time. When we had to do the mile run, the coaches would hold out Popsicle sticks for you to grab for each lap. And to ensure that you didn't cheat, the sticks were randomly numbered and colored.

TheDrifter 23

We had an old drill sergeant, he ran/walked at the back of the pack and heckled/encouraged forward motion. But it was also 1 mile around the perimeter of the school compound, so only one lap to count.

Well, when I was a young lass, we had fitness tests everyday. Only the first to finish the mile got lunch that day. There could be only one! If we were caught cheating, the teacher would deliver a few sharp whacks with a yardstick.

thunderniron 22

I'd refuse and dare him to fail me.

I would walk it next time. What an asshole. Maybe report him.

grahmagog 14

He sounds like a dick...whether you finish first or last the fact that you ran it should be enough for him