By Anonymous - 12/06/2013 14:56 - United States

Today, I ran the mile in gym class. I was the second to last person to finish, and I was left panting and feeling faint. When the teacher found out I hadn't come in dead last, he accused me of skipping a lap and is now making me rerun the entire thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 075
You deserved it 6 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

The word "no" is appropriate and applicable in this situation.

fuckmylife518 15

O.O What did you do to make him hate you so much??

Comments

just tell him to f**** off.. if he sends you to detention because of it then in least your away from him and not have to run, if they call your parents stand up for yourself and leave the school.

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Isn't the point of the mile to see how much physical progress you've made throughout the year? If anything you should be praised for not being dead last, since it sounds like its common for you ( if it isn't I apologize) I would say something to the principal if I were you.

imtooshy 18

I'd definitely refuse the lap, probably just the the power hungry prick my middle finger and walk out.....it's not like he can actually make you do. Hate teachers like that.

imtooshy 18

I'd definitely refuse the lap, probably just the the power hungry prick my middle finger and walk out.....it's not like he can actually make you do. Hate teachers like that.

sounds like something my 10th grade gym teacher would do. I coulnt jump rope backwards so he embarrassed me by making me try in front of the whole class until I reached 20 backwards jumps and every time I messed up I had to start over.. I hated that man

Don't put up with that shit. Go talk to someone higher up. You shouldn't be bullied like that by an adult.

Just don't do it. He has no proof you skipped a lap

skyeyez9 24

I picture an obese gym teacher making the students run till they vomit.

Atleast you made it, but you should consider the gym and to better your mile and or more.

Seriously? A mile? Cry much. Some bloody Africans run to school. Quit being a lazy ass!

thunderniron 22

Yes, caring for your own health is like being a douche. On the other hand, apparently being lazy and soon to suffer health problems is completely smart and intelligent. Get a grip people, time is ticking and you're body is rotting, I will say no more.

squideth 18

93...pffhahahaaa!! Seriously? Wow you surpassed "douche" and went to full judgmental ass. Worry about your own pathetic rotting body and **** off.