By yupthissucks - 13/04/2015 09:00 - United States - Newnan

Today, I ran into the woman who hit my car and drove off three days ago. She was my bank teller. I called 911; she pressed the silent alarm. Guess whose story the cops believed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 150
You deserved it 2 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, that's horrible. I hope you can get your car fixed and anything against you found false.

Sneado 20

Photo evidence of the incident should clear you.

Comments

sorry op.... karma will come her way soon

that's some bullshit OP hope your car gets repaired and you make her pay for it

Banks have cameras so you should be able to prove your innocence. Not to mention the damage to your car.

At the end of the day, you will win this one. You've got the damaged car. Presumably, so does she. Next, if you remember the car, how else would you know the kind of car she drives? Lastly, tell the cops to review the video footage from the bank's security cameras. Once you get it sorted out, report it to the branch manager AND corporate. She will not only wind up in legal trouble for the hit and run, but also lose her job. Don't give up OP, people like that need to suffer the consequences of their actions.

Agree. I assume misuse og the silent alarm is a pretty big deal

What a complete bitch. I can't imagine doing that to someone and not paying to fix it! It's just morally wrong!

Oh man, I hope she gets some major penalties for not only the car, but for misusing the silent alarm too. She sounds like an all around awful person

That really sucks. I just don't understand why you wouldn't call while you were outside. Why on earth would you tell her?! Go outside, call the police, tell them what happened... She was at work, she wasn't going to escape through the vault and into Narnia. If she had no regrets about driving away after hitting your car, what made you think she wouldn't pull something like this when cornered?

You need to press charges as soon as everything gets cleared up. Also, speak to her boss, she needs to be fired.

if you had any photos of it, use it and try to find witnesses and you'll be fine :)