By Anonymous - 07/07/2009 11:51 - United Kingdom

Today, I queued up for few hours in torrential rain to see the Harry Potter premiere. After just four hours sleep and waking at 3am, I fell asleep during film and missed the whole thing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 820
You deserved it 63 054

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HOW COULD YOU FALL ASLEEP DURING HARRY POTTER???? thats unacceptable

If you wanted to see it that badly, you should have forced yourself to stay awake

Comments

I swear the première isn't until tonight

Good, you didn't miss anything. Harry Potter is bad fiction, and the movies are also horrible as well.

lkhardin 13

Harry Potter is the best series ever written, thank you very much. Don't mess with a Potterhead.

I'm guessing that you went to the premiere of one of the other films, or you went to a premiere that's already happened. Your sig says you're from the UK and (as of right now - 3:40pm) the UK premiere doesn't start for a couple more hours! Though admittedly it is raining in London at the moment... :P

taylor714 7

well they are a few hrs diference

StarrieyedFML 0

..... It hasn't been released yet... The Premier in the UK isn't till tonight. So this is a Crock-O-Shit.

Ydi for waiting that long for a dam movie based off of a fictional book

carolizzle712 0

as opposed to going to the premiere of a documentary? what was your point with the fictional thing? tons of movies are fictional.

the more I read everyones comments on this website... the more I realize how many duds are out there. Harry Potter sucks unless your under the age of 14, and even still you're pushing it... and the only response this Sh!tty little "FML" should be getting is, "GET SOME F-ING GRAMMAR SKILLS"

FreshAsCrap 0

what the heck? i'm pretty sure you just described Twilight not Harry Potter. i honestly think you should get out more often. Not that many people under 14 like Harry Potter simply because they aren't in the times of the book. The first book came out around when the 14 year olds were born. I know people from age 7 to 89 who love the Harry Potter series. It is legendary. Anyone with good taste will disagree with you.

ari_lee 0

Exactly! Plus seeing as I was in my pre teen years when the first book came out, I followed the series because I loved it so much when I was younger and I still enjoyed reading it. How hard is it to understand people like different things? *sigh*

Yeah I read the first book when I was seven; I've almost grown up with Harry Potter. I'm turning sixteen in two days and I still think it's the most fantastic series! Harry Potter > Twilight :D

lolololcheese 0

who ****** brought up twilight? do I have to smack a bitch?

senordude 0

YDI for trying to see Harry Potter

_cheeseballs 0

FAAAAAAAKE premiere in london isnt untill tonight! you can't have already seen it! I swear 'fml's' take ages to moderate.

ultraslick 0

YDI, you know it's the exact same movie that will be in theatres on sunday afternoon in 2 weeks. No one is ever impressed because you saw a movie the first day it was out.

Agreed, why the hell do people do this?!

alliemi 0

People don't do it so they can impress other people. They go because they're excited to see it, and they're excited to meet up with a bunch of other people who like Harry Potter at the same time and talk about. It's exciting, it's an event.

lastminuteperm 0

Now you know not to go to movies when your tired. Lesson learned.