By I shaved my legs for this - 02/08/2018 01:30

Today, I prepared for my first date in two years. I shaved my legs, did my hair and nails, painted my face, found the perfect outfit, then waited for hours for a man who never came. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 260
You deserved it 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Girl call up your friends or hell just go out on your own and have fun! Nobody says you can't treat yourself just because some loser couldn't show up. Doesn't have to be all bad anyway, a guy who ditches someone with No heads up is a guy you don't need.

DraftHail614 17

Painted your face? Who knows OP. Probably didn't recognize you... Ok, I can't be the "glass is half full" kind of guy. He stood you up. Like top comment said. That's a guy you don't need.

Comments

All dressed up and nowhere to go. How sad.

I recognize this from HAO in Los Santos Customs..

Girl call up your friends or hell just go out on your own and have fun! Nobody says you can't treat yourself just because some loser couldn't show up. Doesn't have to be all bad anyway, a guy who ditches someone with No heads up is a guy you don't need.

Zekfen 17

My older brother once got stood up. He was supposed to meet her somewhere for a second date but she didn’t show up and he never heard from her. A few days later in the local newspaper I read a story about a girl in a motorcycle accident, a car had hit her and she was in the hospital in critical condition. She had a unique name so I recognized it as the girl he was supposed to go on a date with. The wreck happened the same day of their date. I told him, he showed up at the hospital with flowers for their second date. Married 8 years now. Maybe he has a good excuse? Not likely because men are scum, but it could happen!

Of course my comment doesn't apply to only men women can do the same thing, however, OP has no way of knowing that until he gets in touch with her so she shouldn't have to dwell on the what if's and still try to at least have a good night!

I'm glad it worked out for your brother, but it's more likely that OP got stood up.

DraftHail614 17

Painted your face? Who knows OP. Probably didn't recognize you... Ok, I can't be the "glass is half full" kind of guy. He stood you up. Like top comment said. That's a guy you don't need.

PenguinPal3017 19

I wouldn't recommend waiting two years before trying again.

Yeah, wait forever. Human interaction is overrated.

I figure there's a 5% chance that an emergency came up. But either way, sorry.

Would you have preferred that he came too fast?

I think I'd prefer a guy who name came than one who came after 30 seconds.

Honey, you don’t need a man. That’s why we women have vibrators! I’m so alone

Maybe he came first, that's how it usually happens...

Since you were all dressed up you should have gone out and found someone else willing to date you.