By kimos - 10/05/2009 14:10 - Canada

Today, I poured myself some punch into a mug I have sitting on a shelf at my studio. Upon tipping it upside down to swallow the last few delicious drops, I see a cluster of mouse droppings stuck to the bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 138
You deserved it 21 686

kimos tells us more.

Yup. This was stupid on my part. It was at my ceramics studio where we apparently now have mice. It's a brown mug that I keep in my work area. I should have thought to clean it before I drank but I didn't. Gross.

Top comments

That's careless to the nth degree. Were you staring elsewhere while pouring the punch? I normally look AT the cup/mug I'm pouring a drink into, to make sure nothing spills. Also, you need to set up a date with the exterminator.

Comments

EWW This is why you keep all cups face-down

Yup. This was stupid on my part. It was at my ceramics studio where we apparently now have mice. It's a brown mug that I keep in my work area. I should have thought to clean it before I drank but I didn't. Gross.

That's just disgusting... I clean everything before I use it... If I discovered I had been drinking out of a cup with mouse droppings in it, I probably would have killed myself or something, because I wouldn't be able to deal with that... I'm sorry that happened, OP

And this kids, is an example of an hyperbole.

FYL for real if that was the rats last crap before he died of rat poisoning. Then there would be some crazy stuff going on with you. I'm guessing you made the mug if you work at a ceramics studio? Sucks even more. You'll hate your piece of art.

EWWW, Disgusting, Nasty, Gross, Yuck!!!!! YDI for not checking but FYL for that nasty mistake!

FYL because that's gross, but YDI for not checking the cup first. I always look before I pour.

alex_vik 0

And that is why I look at the glass I'm drinking from before pouring anything in it. Also, you may want to consider an exterminator or some mouse traps. Those things like to chew, so your studio might not last long.

How the hell did mouse droppings get IN the cup? Maybe you should do some dishes....