By kimos - 10/05/2009 14:10 - Canada

Today, I poured myself some punch into a mug I have sitting on a shelf at my studio. Upon tipping it upside down to swallow the last few delicious drops, I see a cluster of mouse droppings stuck to the bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 138
You deserved it 21 686

kimos tells us more.

Yup. This was stupid on my part. It was at my ceramics studio where we apparently now have mice. It's a brown mug that I keep in my work area. I should have thought to clean it before I drank but I didn't. Gross.

Top comments

That's careless to the nth degree. Were you staring elsewhere while pouring the punch? I normally look AT the cup/mug I'm pouring a drink into, to make sure nothing spills. Also, you need to set up a date with the exterminator.

Comments

ButterFly_16 0

So a rat climbed into your mug took a shit and left without tipping it over. AWESOME!!!

WHAT THE CRAP (literally). Didn't you notice when you were pouring the drink into the cup? That sucks at least you noticed before you ate it.

Wait...i thought adding mouse droppings to punch was a common thing. Looks like I need to change my daily habits.

lolwhat_fml 0

#22 has a point, how could the rat NOT tip the cup over ?

FYL: your probably going to get a gazillion horrible diseases

I would feel... Completely disgusted with myself. I... I can't even describe how I would feel after finding that out! Dx

that is really disgusting. you really shoulda looked in the cup first....

At least the droppings were still stuck to the bottom :D

rearrangeBEDS 0

#22 and #25 - It's clearly one of those rare flying rats. OP: YDI. I don't know why you wouldn't even look at your cup at all. I mean really, wtf?