By kimos - 10/05/2009 14:10 - Canada

Today, I poured myself some punch into a mug I have sitting on a shelf at my studio. Upon tipping it upside down to swallow the last few delicious drops, I see a cluster of mouse droppings stuck to the bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 138
You deserved it 21 686

kimos tells us more.

Yup. This was stupid on my part. It was at my ceramics studio where we apparently now have mice. It's a brown mug that I keep in my work area. I should have thought to clean it before I drank but I didn't. Gross.

Top comments

That's careless to the nth degree. Were you staring elsewhere while pouring the punch? I normally look AT the cup/mug I'm pouring a drink into, to make sure nothing spills. Also, you need to set up a date with the exterminator.

Comments

erkdoc 0

once i poured myself orange juice in the dark and when i was halfway finished i walked into a lit room and noticed mold floating in it. I know how you feel :(

You may want to see a doctor about this. You can get extremely sick.

i am very sorry but next time check your mug before you drink out of it

Ugh, I keep my cup on a hanging rack and still check it and rinse it out every time before I use it...

no_damn_luck 0

"I poured myself" How do you pour yourself? YDI for no other reason than crappy grammar. Is it that hard to speak and write correctly? "I poured some punch for myself" IDIOT!

Ewww! That's so gross! I guess it could've been worse... at least the droppings stayed stuck to the bottom instead of falling into your mouth... but EWWW!!!!

kristidgranger 3

It is called soap and water. Even if I were to use the same cup the next day I would at least look in it and rinse it out.

eurghmylife 0

omg,omg,omg,omg ewwww!! lmao

naysay91 0