By Zmeilerr - 15/01/2011 05:38 - United States

Today, I posted a status on Facebook saying I was depressed and needed someone to talk to. Someone commented on it saying "Just kill yourself". It got 20 likes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 683
You deserved it 16 737

Zmeilerr tells us more.

Thank you guys for all the advice/comments. I think it was just a bunch of dumb idiots from my school just messing around, but nonetheless, I took it seriously. Again thanks.

Top comments

flipflipflipidel 0

Comments

That's why you don't post status' like that.

"Statuses" would be the plural form you're looking for.

I'm so sorry for the hurtful comments, both on this site and on FB. I am thinking about you and hoping your situation gets better. Depression is terrible, but it can be overcome if you focus on one day at a time. Hang in there!

wakingthefallen2 0

how do you guys know she is an attention seeker?? she may never post stuff like this. you don't know her so don't judge her.

it gets better!!! don't hurt yourself! there are people who love you!

Obviously you shouldn't kill yourself, but you also shouldn't whine via facebook status and expect people to feel sorry for you. If you really need someone to talk to, CALL SOMEONE. Novel idea, right? Don't put the burden on everyone else to get in touch with you. In short, no one likes an emo kid.

camifornilla 2

This is why you don't post emotional things on facebook

Dont listen to that ass online! There is no reason for them to lose you! That wouldnt just be putting you out of your "misery" it would be putting them in pain! ;(

!!!! ignore those people !! I'll be more than happy to talk to you !!! you don't need people like that around you !

furbs84 0

That's messed up, u should delete all those people u don't need them.

HEY IVE BEEN THERE DOONE THAT! if you need anyone to talk FB me [email protected]