By comet5002 - 09/09/2009 04:15 - United States

Today, I played a goth character in my friend's student film with goth clothes, lip ring, eyeliner, etc. We went into Starbucks at break and an elderly man came up to me and said "Your kind is the reason for all the bad stuff in this world" and then spat in my $5 drink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 829
You deserved it 5 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kylias 6

No, the people who mind their own business aren't the reason for bad "stuff" in the world, it's the dickheads who feel they need to irritate the people who mind their own business.

oh damn. that'd suck you shoulda turned to him and said, "don't judge what you don't know. I'm not 'this kind' of person you're talking about. this is for a school project." then chuck your $5 drink in his face

Comments

You should've thrown the drink into his face.

An then what happened? You threw the drink (I hope it was hot) in his face, backhanded him, and put him in a headlock until he bought you a new drink? If not, then he was right - People who stand by, let things happen around them, and don't make themselves a part of society by being proactive ARE what's wrong, because they allow those already in power, or trying to get it, to walk all over them in their quest to further themselves by oppressing the outsiders, the weak, the different, and those without any other advocate. Either way, I hope you're proud of yourself.

blahblahblah43 0

that is really ofensive to goths. i know you just played one as a character, but you know what i mean.

I don't like goths, but even if I just saw that happening, I would break that guys arms. PICK UP YOUR CUP NOW YOU OLD ******* BASTARD!!!!

YDI for buying a $5 coffee from an overrated, trendy coffee shop.

Oh, you guys and your ******* labels. Seriously, stop it. It's getting really ******* old. How 'Goths' was morphed from something like a Eastern Germanic tribe to a label is something I'll never understand. Same with emo. Going from a genre of music to a label. I'm completely sick of you labeling assholes.

you should have thrown your $5 drink into his face.

Why does there have to be such awful people at a great coffee shop?

Jennydew 0

I hope you threw that $5 drink at him. I would have.