By SupaSu - 02/04/2009 05:35 - Canada

Today, I passed the girl I like a note asking her out, signed Mark H. She picked it up, read it, turned around and asked me, "Do you know who Mark H. is?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 760
You deserved it 7 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How old are you? like 7? isn't that something you did in like elementary school? man up.

Ouch. Had you ever talked to her before this?

Comments

sounds like what happened to reese in an episode of "Malcom in the Middle."

if youre gonna ask a girl out, she should at least know who you are idiot. YDI

lol, you passed her a note to ask her out.

i thought u were great in star wars!! jk

Icyyyy It's pretty hard to ask out a girl in person. At least you did somethin.

Monty_Python 0

FYL for her not knowing who you were. YDI for using a note to ask her out.

Everyone is being a little overly critical. Yes, I agree, if she didn't even know your name, then you shouldn't ask her out. (Then again, maybe He figured she DID know her name. Sometimes you can know someone who sits next to you, you just never properly introduced yourselves, so one person doesn't really know the other's name.) But, seriously. Some girls Do think it is sweet when a guy gives her a note. It's a different style of romance. Sometimes notes are very sweet, and can be very nice. Plus, with a note, you can always keep with you the "invitation" and if you get married and grow old together, you have this token that symbolises your love. It started it all. And.. If Mark H. had no courage, he would have never given this girl the note in the first place. Yes, it takes less courage to write a note than to go face-to-face, but ease-up on him.

notes are for little girls men talk to women