By SupaSu - 02/04/2009 05:35 - Canada

Today, I passed the girl I like a note asking her out, signed Mark H. She picked it up, read it, turned around and asked me, "Do you know who Mark H. is?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 760
You deserved it 7 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How old are you? like 7? isn't that something you did in like elementary school? man up.

Ouch. Had you ever talked to her before this?

Comments

jbcr14 0

r u mark heintz? i kno its not likely considering there are probably a milling "mark h.'s" haha

IMz0r 0

I voted your life as ****** but leaving a note becomes passe after middle school.

aw sweetie that sucks! maybe next time, get to know a girl and make sure she knows your name before you ask her out! :)

How old are you? I mean i know it sucks that she doesn't know who you are but come on, a note?

What is wrong with a note? Why is the written word considered immature? I'm guessing at least half of the people criticizing the note are douche bags who think the only way to get a girl is to throw yourself all over her, while you are both drunk at a party. This is speculation, but I'm also guessing that the same criticizers of the written word also bath themselves in axe body spray before leaving the house, and certainly before approaching any woman.

That is actually precisely how I met my girlfriend. Never talked to her before, noticed her in my lecture passed her a couple of cute notes, and then chatted her up after class. We went to dinner and have been dating for 3 months. Sounds relatively mature to me.

ssuseawolves2011 0

i asked a girl out like that once.. in 6th grade.. and she said yes

ahhahaha thats embarressingggg!!:Plol pooorr dude.. :P

bsaucedo 0

i think notes are cute and im 20 :)

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought of Mark Harmon before the OP. I know that'd be my reaction.