By Musicfreak - 18/12/2011 23:36 - United States

Today, I ordered a pizza. I paid and tipped the pizza guy, and instead of saying goodbye, I got tongue-tied and said, "I love you, boo." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 622
You deserved it 30 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, it's me. I just want to say. I love you too And I will be coming by more often with and without pizzas.

Comments

I get tongue tied like that wayyyy too much, but nothing so intimate as such..

brick_man33 14

I once tipped the pizza guy by getting him stoned.

fanpire411 4

are you Persian? cos Persians always say 'boo' :P

in persian, calling someone "my liver" is an endearing term. if you are persian, at least you didnt call him your liver.

Goodbye... I love you boo anyone could see how similar they are.

hiphop_danca94 2
gimmeasalad 9

OMG! I did that once. I was volunteering and I just called someone to tell them that they need to register, and I got the answering machine. After leaving a very formal message, I ended with, "lurv u! Bye." Everyone in the office starts cracking up. I think i did it because thats usually how i end conversations with my cousins. Super embarressing...

"Sorry, I meant goodbye, not 'I love you, boo'." "It's okay, have a nice night ma'am." "You too mom- DAMN! JUST LEAVE!"

I had just got off the phone with my mom and told my boss love you bye befor.

LMFAO how do u get tongue tied while sayin good bye to a random person???