By CheeseLover - 02/12/2016 00:44 - United States - Spring

Today, the pizza delivery man and I know more about each other than me and my family ever have. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 775
You deserved it 1 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If dirty movies are anything to go by, then this makes a lot of sense. It's hard not to learn a thing or two about somebody while you have them bent over and are delivering extra sausage.

Comments

mariri9206 32

I'm trying to think of a Supernatural reference for this but, at the moment, I'm failing. I know there's gotta be one in here somewhere but, for now, I'm blaming the fact that my brain isn't working because it's time for sleep.

I thought people trying too hard to make puns was bad. But this is on a whole new level.

mariri9206 32
cootiequeen4444 11

The cheese on that pizza was so good it could give you life even after death. There. a supernatural reference. you're welcome.

The real Supernatural reference would be something about what you learned from the pizza man (****) like Cas did.

If dirty movies are anything to go by, then this makes a lot of sense. It's hard not to learn a thing or two about somebody while you have them bent over and are delivering extra sausage.

I didn't think pizza delivery got that saucy.

I know how you feel. I wish I knew more details so I could give you advice but whatever the case may be, I hope you and your family can connect and start being open with each other even if it's little by little. Keep your head up, OP. Good luck and best wishes. :)

I'm sure the customers who get their cold pizza hours after yours is delivered love you as much as your family does.

This sounds depressing... Hope your family realizes what they are missing out on.