By Noname - 08/03/2009 04:28 - United States

Today, I opened my birthday present from my grandfather. It was a map of the USA color coded by regional percentage of available men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 712
You deserved it 4 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Someone's in a hurry to get those great-grandchildren.

Emika_fml 0

That's an awesome gift! Where can I buy one?

Comments

he's just trying to help you get some action

wow, he still must be pretty sharp for his old age. thats an awesome gift!

This_Guy 0

I need one of these, but with percentages of available women instead.

Bryany 0

Ha ha ha ha, maybe not funny for you but I think your Grandfather has a brilliant sense of humour! :D

totally agree with #9 couldnt think of a funnier think to give my brother

male or female, your grandpa is still real funny!

yeahreally 6
dk2008 3

so what state has the highest percentage?

Are you certain the map was intended as it states? I know some old people just pick up things and give them. It's part of growing old in that they don't really perceive things as you do, so perhaps he got you this gift based on something you told him a while back. Heck, I know once I told my grandma I feel like eating peanuts, and my birthday, several months later, I got tons of regular peanuts that you buy at the gas station. So yeah, I don't think this is a FML. Just tell your grandpa thanks, and take it as nothing. I mean think about it for a second... why would he give you a map of the entire US of single guys? At most, if he wanted you to meet someone, he would give you something locally. Perhaps you once told him you're looking for a guy and he just came up with this as a way to say there are plenty of singles out there.