By Anonymous - 01/04/2012 13:53 - Australia - Perth

Today, I offered an elderly man my seat on the train. He thanked me by winking and offering me a seat on his lap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 566
You deserved it 3 365

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrBoredGuy 1

That was very sweet of you. It's good to know some people still respect their elders. Now if only there were a way to tell which elders actually DESERVE that respect...

Comments

Well he was just being polite to you back. You gave him your seat, so he offered you a seat too! Sure it may have had something poking you for a bit but it's either that or standing. Hahahahahahaha. But that is creepy. But lots of older guys seem to be creepy. I guess they think "I'm old, I don't care anymore! I'll flirt with the teens!!" Haha.

xIBleedPurplex16 0

That when u hit him with the Jenna marbles face >:s

godisnowhere41 5

"Bing Bang Boom! That's how babies are made."

KingCeltic77 18
TheFamilyElf 17

That's the kind of old person I wanna be. Take every opportunity I can to make dirty jokes, then blame it on my age, all the while laughing inside at how uncomfortable everyone around me is. At least... I hope that's what he was doing.

BrysGirl27 14

Hahaha hmmmm....not awkward:)

its so nice off you that you offered him a seat.

mercymedical 6

Is that really something worth bitching about? Get ugly. You'll get hit on less.

Ummm, yes. You being kind to someone and in return they (old man) offers you to sit on his lap like if you're his bitch is worthy to complain. The elderly expect the younger generations to respect them while they act like assholes just for the hell of it.

He's still got some ink in the old pen, huh? Good for him.

Mental1942 6

If u walked away and he said "get yo fat ass back hear" run

Lol at Docbastard, come on Justin Beiber is above reading people's profiles for general information.