By disasterbutton - 09/02/2010 00:28 - United States

Today, I noticed that my neighbor's house has a clear view of my daughter's bathroom. There is a telescope in his window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 788
You deserved it 3 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't people just put curtains over their damned bathroom windows!? It's not that hard to install them. Or better yet, replace the glass with the kind you can't actually see through!

sucksforyoudude 0

looks like it's time for a house call! break the damn thing!

Comments

that is my son with the telescope and he was caught yesterday by his mother he told her but dad set it up for me... FML

omg that happened with me! I saw this guy like 18years old staring I'm 16. later that day he came over and we made love:)! I like creepy 18 year olds that like to see me naked!

cecebayybe 0

he is a D-lord.. you should call the cops

lovelikethis19 0
Flutist 3

People, we don't know IF he is watching her. Just because it has a clear view (OMG HOUSES HAVE WINDOWS FACING OTHER HOUSES OMG) and there is a telescope does not mean the man is at fault for anything. In fact, if the person doesn't go over and talk to them about their concerns, then it might lead to something bigger than it is. Op should walk over to the house, after installing blinds (unless they meant BEDroom and typed wrong--even then its the same thing, no one can be trusted, so close your damn blinds), and tell him what it looks like. Then if he doesn't move it or you are still concerned then get the police involved.

telescopes can't see close objects clearly...they are meant to see things in space. not through neighbors windows. if that's what he wanted then he would use binoculars (sorry if I spelt that wrong /:)

jimala3 0

Yeah!!! go drag the astronomer out of his house by the hair ...hit hit in the groin with your slingblade and then spend 45 years in jail on your knees. great idea .....not. let him be ....he's probably looking at the stars.

campbellshayla73 0

y the **** do u hav windows in ur bathroom?