By theish - 04/02/2011 14:08

Spicy
Today, I noticed that after a month of using my gel, it never seems to empty. I then found out my older brother and his friends had been pumping their man-juice into it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 092
You deserved it 7 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ROFLBERRYPIE 0
uberletepoon 10

check your sunscreen in the summer too. unless you like SPF 69

Comments

MrBoredGuy 1

how gay do you have to be to "pump man juice" with your friends? how's that epic?

some_shit 0

I can imagine not noticing the difference with fresh sperm, but an old sperm looks compleately different. It's liquid almost like water and it would be really stinky in couple days time couse it would get spoiled like any biological substance stored in room temperature. Didn't you notice swirls of flies around your hair..?

hmm you seem really well informed about spunk, are you some sort of specialist? a jizzologist maybe...

atadokayisacutie 0

that's nasty. who would even wanna do that as a joke

takemewithy0u 0

the smell from the actual lotion would disguise any smells, they make hair gels very girly smelling, perfumes and such. Nasty, i would get your brother and his friends in shit, whatever it takes. If your not comfortable with that then i would search online for the raunchiest pranks you can find and be merciless. i hear if you rub your butt on a pillow after pooping, obviously wipe most poop off before hand not to make it to obvious, you can give someone pink eye. Just a suggestion happy pranking.

also if you fart right in your brothers face with your pants down as long as his eyes are open, he can also get pink eye this way. No i have never done any of these things of suggested but i have gross friends that have. I think it would be valid revenge based on what those dicks did to you.