By theish - 04/02/2011 14:08

Spicy
Today, I noticed that after a month of using my gel, it never seems to empty. I then found out my older brother and his friends had been pumping their man-juice into it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 092
You deserved it 7 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ROFLBERRYPIE 0
uberletepoon 10

check your sunscreen in the summer too. unless you like SPF 69

Comments

aimirking1 0

dude that sucks to be you but you should know what sperm looks like by now but then agin shampoo does look the same .epic fail on your part

sallen0046 4

Ejaculate smells nothing like hair gel. Even if you are completely inexperienced, you should have been able to notice a very distinct odor change, and after an entire month, a consistency change as well. I just don't buy this.

While very viable observations, you would be surprised. Because the shift from mostly gel to mostly spunk is very gradual, a lot of people wouldn't notice it. I am certain there is a specific name for this effect, but human beings in general will not notice slight changes like that. It's a reproducible effect, I believe. Download Audacity, for instance, and tell it to create a 30 minute sine tone at whatever frequency. Start lower for better results, I think. Not crazy low, just low enough to allow for the changes. Then set the sine tone to gradually shift up in pitch across the 30 minutes. Nothing dramatic. Maybe go up a fifth, A to E or something. Then while you are doing anything at the computer (Homework, just Facebook chatting, or even just reading.) have the sine tone start to play just loud enough that you can hear it, but it's not annoying. By the end of the 30 minute length, set it to loop. What will happen (most likely, as this doesn't work on some people who are audio sensitive and the like) is you won't actually hear any perceptible shift in the sound, and when the loop comes around, you'll hear a sudden drop in pitch, and only then realise. Same principle, only over a shorted period of time and a different medium. tl;dr People barely notice gradual changes, because your brain fills in the gaps until you pay attention.

meridius4510 4

u didn't notice a slight difference in texture?

wakeNmakePIZZA 0

only 1 thing u can do with that bottle now XD

btw @#66 why would it be on his face? it's being put in his hair. it's gel, not lotion (although he might wanna check all other liquid products hisher brother could get into)

ErinKidCannibal_fml 0

Am I the only one finding it weird that the older brother AND his friends fill up the EXACT same bottle.

Your brother and his friends jacking off together in the bathroom? That sounds very gay to me!!!

IceColdOne 3