By umyuck - 03/05/2015 16:55 - United States - Norfolk

Today, I noticed my shower drain wasn't draining well. I cleaned it out, thinking it was just a rat's nest of hair. Wrong. It was an actual dead rat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 492
You deserved it 2 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

UhHuhHoney 20

I got goosebumps from reading this..

Comments

Holy ****, I just realized "Shredder" also has something to do with sewage. It's like the garbage disposal in the sink!

As a turtles fan... You win the Internet

UhHuhHoney 20

I got goosebumps from reading this..

i once hugged a rat....well it wasnt a real rat....then a real rat jumped on me to hump it well i have no idea whay im sayin

Whatever you're on is one hell of a drug!

Argh that is horrible :/ I'm living in a city where you need to keep the toilet lit closed because of rats...

FYL OP! that's crazy. I'm now paranoid about my shower :/

"Just" a rat's nest of hair in your shower? As if that wasn't grim enough for you already?

I'm assuming OP has long hair in which case it'd fall out a lot, probably ending up clogging the drain. Being someone with long hair, I can say it's annoying but hardly grim to expect that. Just an fyi

Ah okay, I've never heard the expression and leapt straight to the conclusion a rat had made some sort of little nest in there... Realising how little sense that would make I now feel a bit stupid.

Well you're going to need alot of fragrance in there. .

I'm not even gonna question how it got there

How do you mix up hair and a dead rat

Clearly I am making a point, for one I have extremely long, curly, thick hair so I know my hair can clog the drain and I know how much a pain in the ass it is and secondly rats are quite large in size so tell me how a dead rat would clog a small shower drain?

Actually I did a science project about the differences between rats and mice and I had to write multiple essays on the differences and essays describing each well. So I am educated on this topic.

MzZombicidal 36

#30, quit being a condescending asshole. She was literally asking a question. As for the rat deal, they're pretty sneaky and clever critters. A rat can easily climb through pipes. There are also tons of different types of rats that vary in sizes so one could have easily been unlucky enough to end up in OP's drain. Also, we don't know the size of the drain! Hope I cleared up some things. Lol.