By tomoxishigaki - 17/11/2011 01:32 - United States

Today, I moved to California. Too bad the rest of my belongings didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 754
You deserved it 3 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kickazz16 15

Hey don't lose heart, it may seem frustrating now, but things will brighten up! Enjoy Cali!

Comments

Dodge4x4Ram 46

your in the most Popular state,,then Vegas

Nice truck and muscles, #11. Sorry about your dick.

btstig 11

Ha wow. 41 made my morning infinitely better. Good day sir.

If this were the 60s, it would be perfectly normal to move to California with no worldly possessions*. *Except LSD. Copious amounts of LSD.

Did they run off 2 NZ or sumfing... They must b rugby fans! GO THE ALL BLACKS

leadman1989 15

19 - I believe that's a rugby team.

I'm actually pretty sure I just lost a couple of IQ points as I read that comment.

#13 Damn it, take off your oven gloves when you type!

19. Nope, he eats ghost chips. (If you're from NZ, you'll get it)

looks like one lucky passenger got a new wardrobe . FYL OP

Lovechild09 5

wow that would suck, fyi its my birthday!!

btstig 11

No shit mines in January. Wow..... What a small world.

drawmesunshine 17

49, Omg, no way. Mine is totally in January, too! This CAN'T be a coincidence! Let's be besties. (Interpret this however you wish.)

usmcgalie 0

No need to be a dick about it. Just simply stating that we share a birthday? Damn.

leadman1989 15

I"'m goin back to Cali to Cali to Cali... I don't think so." Say hello to traffic for me when you get there.

SailorLove 4

you chose to move here?? wtf is wrong with you? If the military didn't insist upon me being here, I WOULDN'T BE!!

braddah112233 1

I feel the same way!!! Fffffff cali!!! Its a stupid hippie state

usmcgalie 0

Not all of Cali is. Mostly northern Cali is hippie. Not southern.

usmcgalie 0

And you got stuck in 29 palms so I understand why you wouldn't like California. Try and get orders or PTAD to Camp Pendleton. It's nice here.

usmcgalie 0

That happened to me when I came out here but it was for the military and all of my uniforms were still in PA while I was in San Diego. I feel your pain.

What idiot wouldn't bring his uniforms if moving for the military?!?! It takes like 3 weeks for moving companies to deliver your stuff!