By Anonymous - 04/05/2014 18:57 - United States

Today, I met up with my group for class. We were doing some final checks on the project we've been working on all semester, when I realized something about one guy's work seemed off. I googled it and found out it's almost completely plagiarized. It's all due in the morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 201
You deserved it 4 055

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the horrible thing about group work, call the guy out and demand he do his work! Next time you can request not to have the same group with him... FYL!

Pancakes017 19

Probably should've made sure he was doing a decent job just a tiny bit sooner, OP.

Comments

I know it's way too late to be giving advice... but I'm going to anyways. If something like this ever happens to anyone, my advice would be go straight to the teacher. Albeit it's not the best thing to admit you weren't working as collaboratively as you should have, but you should not be held accountable for the idiotic actions of another member of your group. If your teacher is a compassionate person who actually cares about whether or not a student is learning, then I'm sure that they'll work with you and your group to come up with some alternative arrangement. They'll also be grateful that you have integrity. Sometimes you are put into terrible situations caused by others, but the best thing you can do is try to move on from them in the most responsible way possible.

Can't trust anyone but yourself with group projects.

Well I guess this is the night bitches die