By longtriphome - 15/07/2011 02:22 - United States

Today, I met my long distance girlfriend after two years of being separated by 900 miles. She brought her short distance boyfriend to the meeting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 280
You deserved it 7 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did she meet one in the middle on the way down aswell?

Comments

surprised nobody has postulated this yet, but i'll throw it out there as the most likely scenario in my humble opinion: OP and some girl chatted online frequently for ~2 years after meeting on a message board / chat room / whatever. OP somehow got the impression that they were boyfriend and girlfriend, though this was never actually discussed or agreed upon between them. They agreed to meet in person. OP thought he was meeting his girlfriend; girl thought she was meeting a random online friend and therefore it was acceptable to introduce him to her real boyfriend.

I agree. If he'd met her before 'I met up with' or 'I saw' would have been more appropriate.

SmittyJA24 26

long distance or not, ... that's not much of a relationship.

two years ?? thats a long ass time without seeing your boyfriend/girlfriend. its ****** up what she did but im sure you have probley cheated too. /:

Shakespere was wrong. Absence makes the heart grow frigid. Long distance "relationships" (if you can call it that) don't work. You broke up as soon as she moved two years ago.

woow Chris brown tha bitch, but hey women get lonely too

KattAlex 4

Does her name happen to be Tori? Because, this chick sounds like my cousin.

KattAlex 4

What? My cousin dated a guy on Myspace for three years than brought her other boyfriend, James, to meeting him.

uggghh that' pisses me the **** off!!!!!!!

angel_loverknk 0

maybe he was a Mormon missionary. they're gone for two years straight so it's very possible that his girlfriend couldn't handle him being away.

to prevent things like this frm happening to me, I use Christianmingle.com. that way I know who I'm talking to is commited.

i am in the military and have been away from my wife for the past 6 months due to being out of country. i see both men and women cheating on their spouses on the regular. i have managed to stay faithful to my wife and i believe she has done the same. it's all just a matter of how strong your will power is. if she couldn't handle it, than **** his life cause she'll do it to him to.