By longtriphome - 15/07/2011 02:22 - United States

Today, I met my long distance girlfriend after two years of being separated by 900 miles. She brought her short distance boyfriend to the meeting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 280
You deserved it 7 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did she meet one in the middle on the way down aswell?

Comments

wow! she played you! that's low and trashy you can find way better girls out there anyways:)

gottaluv9ball 0

kind of what you get for dating someone for two years without meeting them!

what you said was just plain cold.. don't you realize these are real people too?

TheChad85 1

Never said met for the first time. OP said met after 2 years of separation, which implies they were together prior to those 2 years apart.

lol tch....long distance euh.? the oceans that separate the relationship is a bitch...and ur "ex" seems like she dosnt understand the phase "the good comes to those who waits".

shit that sucks. forget about her you don't even know if he was the only other one as well. FYL.

That seriously sucks but equally my suggestion is that you don't go for long distance relationships, espacially if you have never met the girl/guy in person before.

VooDoo55 0

She's such a b*tch. If she didn't bother to be faithful then she doesn't deserve you anyway.

IT WASN'T HIS FAULT! he was serving in the army!

wow that's sucks !! man u should kick em both for 2 ****** YEARS !! .