By longtriphome - 15/07/2011 02:22 - United States

Today, I met my long distance girlfriend after two years of being separated by 900 miles. She brought her short distance boyfriend to the meeting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 280
You deserved it 7 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did she meet one in the middle on the way down aswell?

Comments

kianana 0
supermaverick123 0

She did, at least, go 900 miles just to see you. lol. sorry. 2 years? Never seeing each other? Did you think she was just going home everyday and staring at a picture of you. 900 miles apart? I can't believe you thought she was yours. 2 years? I can barely wait long enough for the light to turn green.

wow u have got to dump her sorry ass and take back ur gifts to her after making her feel like shit

NEVER go for long distance relationships.. There stupid...

NijiNoKo 14

So says the person who doesn't know that it's supposed to be "they're" :)

Megan98 18

You should've told her that your girlfriend couldn't make it.

The problem is not that they didn't see each other for 2 years (which is just sad), it's not even that she has a short distance boyfriend... the real issue is: why the hell did you have a 'relationship' without even meeting before? I'd known my long distance bf for almost a year before we got 'together'. And the reason I say 'together' is because we didn't want to have a relationship without meeting and seeing if we were compatible IRL. Turns out we are, but still... Meet first!

Sorry OP, some people just can't stay committed.