By longtriphome - 15/07/2011 02:22 - United States

Today, I met my long distance girlfriend after two years of being separated by 900 miles. She brought her short distance boyfriend to the meeting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 280
You deserved it 7 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

did she meet one in the middle on the way down aswell?

Comments

Maybe she wanted to have a threesome with you both? But yeah, that must have hurt OP. Just one reason why I'm not a fan of long distance relationships. I'm sure some work, but I've only ever heard bad stories. Well, look at it this way. Now you are free to find someone closer to home to date.

KatieLov3sChu 4

that would be awkward as hell......

Well since you were too far away and your penis wasn't long enough she had to get one somehow. I'm sure she'll explain it to him once she's in your arms.

Long distance sucks. I tried it but... they're just really stressful and hard :(

900 miles (~1448 km metric peeps) isn't THAT far. Far enough though. Not an excuse for her to mislead you like that. It will be okay in time. I hope you're not one to give up.

or 12-15 hours each way. that's not all too long of a haul.

fadingfaith 4

That's ******. I can't believe she had the balls to do something like that. Did you visit her? If you did man that was just a waste of money and of course time.

wow, I remember when my girlfriend was a bitch. JK, I don't.

wow, I remember when my girlfriend was a bitch. JK, I don't.