By crapedup - 10/10/2011 23:11 - United States

Today, I mentioned to my wife that we should try marriage counseling. She responded by denying it while throwing a carton of milk at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 041
You deserved it 3 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Throw cookies back at her? That's how we solve things in my household.

Comments

Leave her bitch ass behind. If someone is that resistant to fixing your relationship, leave them.

MarineWifey88 3

*giggles* Loving all the cow jokes.

perdix 29

She's screwing the milkman and is trying to destroy the evidence!

Sad to say, if this is her response, this may not be fixable. Go to counseling without her. And good luck.

I'm pretty sure that that counts as domestic abuse.

WTF how does it? Lolol jks but I don't think it's abuse? Abuse is like bashing someone up and I don't think milk can do that much damage :)

Actually, yes it still does count as domestic violence. I mean, to make it sound less funny, take "milk" out of the sentence and replace it with "something". "she threw something at me." doesn't that sound bad? Also, you don't have to beat someone up to have it qualify as abuse. Any form of disrespect. It could be verbally or physically. And you wouldn't throw something at someone if you didn't want to hurt them. Plus, milk cartons are pretty heavy imagine getting hit with one of those. I rest my case. Haha! ;)

stacianichole 2

There's another side to the story. She's clearly angry about something, there's more to it. Counseling would probably be wise...

iPsycho 4
XenaWP 6

Throw a frying pan back. Aim for her head.. I don't see what the problem is here... :-/