By Bridget - 06/05/2012 18:01 - United Kingdom

Today, I married the man of my dreams. While I was being driven to our wedding reception, I checked my Facebook. My husband had just updated his status to "Me and the bitch just got hitched." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 268
You deserved it 7 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

jaredofmo 22

Aw, now you know he has a nickname for you!

twerp21 3

You should change your Facebook status to single.

twerp21 3

You deserve it for checking your Facebook on your wedding day.

daltonromanowski 11

How the **** does that make sense, dumbass?

Anai08 17

I don't know about deserving it, but why OP or her husband thought to check Facebook on their wedding day is beyond me...

jaredofmo 22

OP just got married, was being driven to a reception. Seemingly, not with her new husband. Thinks to check her Facebook while she has a few minutes to kill. Maybe even update her status to say, "JUST GOT MARRIED!" And then discover her husband just did the same thing. Weird? Nope. Welcome to the age where we live online and offline.

agm77 9
SayPeanuts 29
Shadow_Phantom 26

Welp... looks like this is going to be a 'fun' relationship. Stay or leave; your call, OP.

Well of course it's her call. How would someone else divorce them for her?

Well... A bitch is a dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are a part of nature, and nature is beautiful. Maybe he was going for that...? Talk to him about it? Helps alot of the time

My friend says a similar thing except she says "A bitch is a dog, dogs pee on trees, and trees are beautiful."

Hahah i think i like that one betterXD

Wow is Facebook so amazing that you must even check it on your wedding day? I feel like I'm kind of missing out now.