By Bridget - 06/05/2012 18:01 - United Kingdom

Today, I married the man of my dreams. While I was being driven to our wedding reception, I checked my Facebook. My husband had just updated his status to "Me and the bitch just got hitched." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 268
You deserved it 7 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

mtrrace 4

He's a poet and he didt know it

thatoneguy79 10

He knows he's a poet and uses Facebook to show it.

Hey, he has humor! You found a winner, darling.

thatoneguy79 10

That man of yours has one heck of a pitch; he even managed to post that without a flinch. Whether or not you ditch is up to you. If it caused an itch, then talk to him, but try to refrain from acting like a witch if you want him to give you an inch. I would like to think that since your were married to him you would know whether or not he posted this in a joking manner. I know that I have a little too much respect for women in general to post something like that, but that is just me. Hope you already let him know it bothers you.

xplainphrox 8

Wow!!! Refuse to file the papers and print out his Facebook page and take it with you to court and have your marriage annulled!!! No sense finding out down the road, a few years from now, how much he really isn't worthy of you... He's inconsiderate and down right rude!!! Good luck, whatever you choose!!!

So you finally woke up? Harsch, right? I mean reality

Just because OP's soon-to-be husband posted something on Facebook that OP didn't like doesn't mean OP was ignorant about reality until now. I'm sorry, but that was neither funny nor clever.

I wouldn't take it too personally, he probably just wanted to post something he thought sounded clever and that just happened to rhyme.

I'm sure Mr Tactless/Bitter has good points...... Maybe he can host a mean BBQ....... =/

blahmemeblah 3

At least he has his own sense of humor :)

So basically, either you have no sense of humour, or your husband is a dick. Good luck trying to make that marriage last!

posie94 7

You just married a poet girl!