By Anonymous - 28/09/2014 16:42 - Canada - Lethbridge

Spicy
Today, I made up an ingenious plan to finally hook up with the guy I really like at a party. Well, the plan itself worked great. Too bad I got so drunk that I used it on the wrong person. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 138
You deserved it 36 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DaMann360 19

That's not always a bad thing. Maybe the person you meant to do it on was a total douchebag and the person you actually did it on is a great guy.

Too bad you thought that hooking up at a party is a good way to get the guy you like. Remember when dating came before sex?

Comments

Well how did it go with him? Try it sober it may help and if you are nervous he may understand

Axel5238 29

Yeah, doing that drunk terrible idea. Some guys like that sort of thing, but most that I know wouldn't date someone that gets drunk and hooks up with with people. It's a red flag a for a lot of people when thinking of a relationship especially if it's been something of a habit. Whether your guy or a girl drunkenly hooking up is going to come back to bite you at some point and paster a certain age it's stop being fun and then it's just sad.

Hopefully your new hookup works out in your favor.

Teach me your ways... besides getting drunk and ruining everything.

Perhaps you should have rethought your plan. Give it another go, without alcohol.

the paln that hit back you on arse...

What was the plan, the suspense is killing me ?

Just a fun side note...if a guy has sex with a girl who is at a certain level of intoxication, it is considered rape!