By spitballer1 - 06/07/2009 16:54 - United States

Today, I made a bowl of spaghetti for my girlfriend and me. I tried the move from Lady and the Tramp where the boy and girl both slurp the same piece of spagetti and end up kissing. When I tried it, the spagetti went too down far my throat, and I ended up throwing it up on her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 403
You deserved it 151

Top comments

SchitzoFRIENDic 0

Well... It WOULD have been really cute. Props for tryin', bro.

Lmao that gives such a funny visual but that sucks OP.

Comments

your a ****** fag dude. come out the closet.

1. She's already your girlfriend, no need to get to her kiss you "by accident". 2. Humans use forks, so if you end up getting the same piece of spaghetti on both forks, she would've broken it anyway. Your own damn fault.

ayylash 0
Kylias 6

Aw, romantic!~ Note that most of the people saying that you deserve it for being a moron can't seem to type more than a sentence without making a typo. No worries, the opinions of hypocrites don't count for anything. But still, a very cute little romantic gesture. As a girl, I would adore something like that, if he did it right. Or even if he did it wrong we would probably just giggle and move on... Except, yeah... if he threw up I imagine we'd have to stop and clean up. But then we'd giggle and move on!

DieterDerBlau 0

And THAT is why you let TRAINED PROFESSIONALS perform such stunts.

Lol, sounds romantic. Next time don't let pasta touch your uvula, or she will enjoy seconds.

It's the thought that counts right? Hopefully she was just as forgiving when she had vomit all over her. :P

He never said that he threw up on her. "spagetti went down too far in my throat and I ended up throwing it up on her" See the "it" there?

You kinda deserve it for trying out a Disney movie move... That, if I may add, happened with fictional dogs. But FYL for, you know... being gross.

wow that's disgusting. but nice try i guess