By HannahBretts - 24/08/2013 05:28 - United States - Turlock

Today, I'm watching a TV show about horrible germs in hotel rooms that you can catch from a bed... while I am stuck in a hotel room... on the bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 355
You deserved it 7 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

Oh the instant irony! Haha. Time for some hand sanitizer and a shower.

Reality TV always over-exaggerates every situation to gain views. You'll be fine sleeping in a hotel bed one night.

Comments

you could always sleep on the floor...

Are there no chairs? And if the show is getting to you, you can always stand.

Good night, sleep tight & don't let the bedbugs bite...

Don't turn on any black lights. You won't like what you see

Semen, and blood 21... Semen and blood... All this other nasty shit, too.

Wait till they tell you about the bathroom. *shudders*

perdix 29

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And if it kills you, can I have your shit?

MrBoredomioo 18

perdix SUCKS!!!! DOWN WITH HIM!!!

I get the megadeath albums, you take the rest Perdix.

skyeyez9 24

I have stayed in plenty of hotel rooms and never got sick. Actually, I heard the dirtiest things in a hotel room are the tv remote and phone.

Yeah, but there's always that one chair that all the weirdies like to hump.. Don't touch the chairs!!

monnanon 13

a hotel room bed is probably the cleanest one you will ever sleep on. the company i worl for has to change the bed base and mattress every ten years and the pillows and duvets every three years. the beds are stripped right down between guests and any stains or problems with the mattress or anything else on the bed is dealt with straight away. what other bed have you been in that has the linen changed so much.

Yes they get their sheets changed every guest but your own personal bed doesn't get use by strangers to **** on.

Still we have to sleep in the hotel when traveling :)

monnanon 13

and what do you not get about the sheets are changed. no more other peoples germs unless they strip the bed off before they get down to it. unfortunately stopping people ******* isnt part of my job :)

Sheets don't always stay on the bed or prevent bodily fluids from seeping through.

cheshireau 26

Why don't you change the channel?