By :/ - 30/01/2016 07:45 - United States - Gilbert

Today, I'm so broke, I walked into a nursing home and pretended to be a gentleman's son just so I could get some free food "for him". FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 006
You deserved it 6 519

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you at least give the elderly man some company while you were there? He probably forgets who his grandkids are anyway. ;) OP, in no way do you deserve this. Getting out of a hole when you can barely feed yourself is hard. But if I can do it you can too. Just don't give up working for what you deserve out of life!

don't worry OP, your time will come! Stay focused and positive and things will eventually go your way.

Comments

That's bold man. Completely understandable, none the less.

that is shameful. but people will do anything if they get hungry enough. OP, I would suggest you go to a shelter for some food or change your lifestyle. Food definitely rates above any possible amenities.

this sounds like you took a gentleman's food, which most likely he had none for himself...

Churches and shelters have a food pantry , stop by and grab some groceries. When you are on your feet don't forget to give back and donate . You'll get through this OP

On the plus side, it sounds like you're resourceful

Hey we do what we gotta do. At least you were able to get food. Stay strong man stay positive things will look up for you one day just hang on till then.

Turn this into a positive by visiting the residents and bank that Karma. Who knows, you may actually adopt a grand parent.

East Mesa? How'd you get away with it? Usually those places are fairly tight knit.

nofearx420 3

I wish there was a way to get ahold of you on here. I'd help you out man there's not enough good in this world. even if you have to do something that is trivial to others there not in your shoes. keep your head up